Read about how HoopLevel handles personal data here.
How HoopLevel processes your data
As a data controller, HoopLevel processes data about purchases of HoopLevel’s products.
The legal entity responsible for processing your personal data is:
Types of data
The data about you which HoopLevel processes will depend on your connection with HoopLevel but it is typically your name and email.
We process data about you for the purpose of buying on the website.
Storage and disclosure
We store your data for as long as it is necessary for the purpose or purposes for which the data are processed. When it is no longer relevant to store your data in order to fulfil its purpose, the data will be deleted.
If HoopLevel processes data about you, as the data subject, have a number of rights:
- You have the right to request access, rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and, in some cases, to have the processing of your personal data limited.
- Particularly, you have an unconditional right to oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not have any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to your withdrawal of your consent.
- You are entitled to receive the personal data which you have submitted in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You can always file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, for example The Danish Data Protection Agency.